Mindgift- 'Energy for life programme'
"Take care of your people and they will take care of your customers." J. Willard Marriott, founder of Marriott Hotels
We work with companies to increase business performance by coaching employees to improve health, energy and mindset. We deliver tailor-made programmes with 1:1 business coaching and team workshops. Using a range of approaches including NLP, and addressing all areas of emotional, mental and physical health - we give your employees the tools to handle life’s challenges and strengthen their personal resources, giving you a happier, healthier, more effective workforce.
Can you afford to do nothing?
Every organisation in Britain is affected by mental distress and ill health in the workforce. At any one time one worker in six will be experiencing depression, anxiety or problems relating to stress. Mental ill health is a reality in every workplace with conditions typically costing employers 6–12 months of an individual’s salary in absence. With statistics showing that absence due to mental health problems is on the rise, the onus is on organisations to take proactive, preventative steps to manage and nurture the wellbeing of their staff. Failing to address the issue can lead to employees’ ill health, absence and disengagement which in turn can result in lower productivity, reduced competitiveness, and fewer prospects for sustainable growth.
The rewards for businesses that proactively engage with mental well-being are, on the other hand, huge.
The Employee Benefits include:
- Flourishing and taking pride in their roles within the organisation
- Improved health and performance in and out of work
- Enhanced relationships in and out of work
- Employing a consistent approach to handling work and life pressures
- Confidence to control emotional and physical state in a calm and relaxed manner and hence ease personal stress levels
- Increased motivation and drive to take ownership of their own wellbeing
- For individuals with health conditions: ability to optimise work opportunities to the best of their ability
Business Benefits include:
- Improved staff performance and increased productivity
- Reduced employee absence and turnover & related costs
- Improved employee morale and motivation
- Creation of a great workplace, enabling you to attract & retain top talent
- Better quality services and improved customer satisfaction
Click the links below to find out how we can help YOUR Business:
- mindgift MOT - for 1:1 Business coaching
- mindgift Talks - for Tailor made 'Talks' for your upcoming event
- mindgift University- for Bespoke programs/workshops for YOUR team
Following a workshop with a group of NHS managers, we received the following feedback:
"The session was both informative and entertaining; pitched to keep attendees interested throughout; they were excellent at presenting and I feel it would be impossible to go away from the session not having learnt anything or without at least a few new lifelong useful tips for both work and personal situations"
"thank you so much for yesterday's session; it was very interesting, all the group enjoyed it and the way you presented was exactly right (humorous, whilst getting the point across). It was fantastic and it really made me think! Everything you said was true, there were light bulbs going of in my head constantly!"
Following 1:1 business coaching:
"the coaching has provided me with courage and confidence to handle difficult behaviours and to lead by example……………. In addition it also has had a positive impact on my work life balance at home and enabled me to handle home life as well as working life more positively." K Clark NHS Consultant
We are a husband and wife team who have been in the public and corporate sectors for over 20 years and seen it all!
So we know that every business and every person within that business is unique, and this is why we work closely with you to develop a programme based upon the specific requirements, preferences and objectives of your organisation and its employees.
There’s no doubt that employee wellbeing is a key factor in determining an organisation's long-term profitability, competitiveness and performance. In today’s economic climate, it’s vital that businesses take the well-being of their employees seriously, with a clear focus on the promotion of a healthy, energised workforce.
So, if you would like to find out how we can help your business and its employees to be the best they can, contact us.
Companies we have recently worked with include: